Google has some instructions on this and which are quite easy to follow.
Following are the tips:
1). Open the g-mail account that you had been importing your mail to
2). At the top right, click the gear symbol
3). Select the settings
4).Select the accounts and import tab
5). Find the check mail from the another account section
6). Click delete next to the account, you want to stop getting the mail from
Any mail that you received recently will not be deleted unless you delete them manually.
Follow the below mentioned steps, if you are still receiving the mails:
You could still receive messages even after turning this off. But you continue getting messages even after this follow the following
Check your other account to see of you still receive those messages
If automatic forwarding is set up in your system, then follow the other email provider’s instruction on how to stop it
Second method of Forward Cox email to another email account:
- Got to the e mail website of Cox, and then log in if you are asked to do so
• Then click on the settings
• Then the message setting windows displays
• Then click on forwarding
• After this the forwarding window displays
• Under the forwarding address, enter the email addresses to which the messages should not be sent
• Then select the options under the forwarding rules, which are given point wise
• Then click on ‘Ok’
With this you complete the whole procedure.
Once that is done, you should stop your e-mail client from checking the cox services.
You can ideally do this by:
- On your iPhone, deleting your cox account
• On a computer deactivating your account or permanently deleting it
If you do not stop you e mail client from coz mail account then the mail then the mail will never appear on your g-mail box.
If you want to retail your cox account, for an outgoing mail on an iPhone you must add your account manually. For the manual setting you will have to punch into the cox account manually.
Some of its settings are mentioned below:
- Email = @cox.net email account
• Imap server= imap.gmail.com-use SSL-yes-port 993
• smtp server = smtp.gmail.com – use SSL yes – port 445
• login = your GMAIL account id
• pass = your GMAIL account password
Cox e-mail support number is always ready for our assistance. It is 24*7 ready for our help. Their number is reachable any time of the day and they are quite pleased to help us out. They never ever hesitate to help us. It has got quite skilled technicians who are par excellence in delivering their work. They do the work quite remotely without even letting us know about the progress. Fixing the work is their guarantee. Cox e-mail support number is always at your door step whenever you need it.