Use AT&T Email To Get All Your Email In One Place
AT&T Inc. is a multinational telecommunications company located in Texas. It is the key provider both of fixed telephony and mobile telephony of in the USA, and also provides television services, broadband subscription. AT&T Yahoo! is an information service provider sold by AT&T Internet Services that’s the partnership between AT&T and Yahoo! to offer co-branded dial-up and DSL Internet service. AT&T also provides email address services to their existing customers.
Email Customer Support Number is one of the most significant and the best online technical support providers all across the globe provide the best AT&T email Support services that works fine all the time without any interruption. We work 24/7 and guarantee that you get high quality service without any issue. One can merely get our AT&T technical support by dialing Toll Free number. AT&T support have highly reliable and efficient technician who are always available to help you and fix the issue easily and instantly. AT&T tech support number ensures that you get the support at an affordable cost. We have certified technicians for different tasks to offer you most useful services. AT&T email support phone number helps you fix your issues quickly.
The best part of using the AT&T Email account is to get all your email in one place with AT&T Email. You can simply add other email addresses that allow you to send and receive messages in your AT&T Email account. Below are mentioned step by step method to configure AT&T Email account.
Get all your email in one place:
Add and manage a send-only email address
If you add send-only email address, then it allows you to send messages from your email addresses. You can add more than one email address with your account.
Note: If you get an email regarding Error 553, then you need to follow the steps in Add a send-only email address to verify the send-only email address that you have added to your account.
Add a send-only email address
- If you want to add an email address to only send mails, follow these steps:
- Log in to AT&T.net, and then simply open your email inbox.
- Select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Now select Settings.
- Select Writing email.
- Enter the email address you’d like to add in the Add send-only address field.
- Select Verify in order to verify. A verification message will be sent to the email address you entered.
- You need to select the verification link in the message to verify your account.
How to Edit a send-only email address
- In order to edit a send-only email address, you need to follow these steps:
- First of all Log in to AT&T.net and once you are logged in, then open your email inbox.
- Now go to the upper-right corner of the page and search for the icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select your send-only email address.
- Edit your account description, name, or reply-to address.
- Now select Save.
Delete a send-only email address
- If you are intending to delete a send-only email address, then follow the below given steps:
- Log in to your account, and open your email inbox.
- In the upper-right corner of the page selects the gear icon.
- Select Settings.
- Now select Accounts from settings.
- Now you need to just select your send-only email address.
- Select Remove account.
- Now you need to select Remove account a second time to remove the send-only email address.